We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our sales team and provide excellent support to our Account Managers. Albion is a forward-thinking business, and we are constantly looking at ways to improve service to our customers – you will play a big part in helping us achieve this!
You’ll be working 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday between 9am-6pm.
This role is essential to the smooth running of the business and ensures our teams can deliver the best possible service! Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Managing multiple e-procurement software’s – invoicing orders, updating prices, and updating allergen information
• Running reports via Excel – assisting with sales reporting and the Telesales team with order processing and invoicing orders
• Setting up new accounts and updating customers on order updates, preparing sample orders etc.
• Assisting in resolving any queries, complaints/issues and escalating as required
• Support the sales team with ad hoc administration requests
• Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
• Confident and approachable, with a positive attitude
• Highly organised, and adaptable
• Great time management, confident meeting deadlines
• Computer literate – familiar with Microsoft Packages
• Background in hospitality is desired, but not essential
In return you will receive
• A competitive starting salary of £24,000, increasing to £25,000 after successful completion of 3-month probationary period
• 26 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
• Free parking permit for Town Centre location
• Free uniform provided
• Excellent staff purchase scheme across our range of stock
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme