We are looking for experienced warehouse operatives to work NIGHTS who wish to work for an exciting Fine Foods Distribution company.
We are currently recruiting for reliable warehouse staff for a busy depot in Tonbridge. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic and be comfortable within a warehouse environment. The job role will involve preparing and processing food items using a hand-held scanner, sorting by route and working as part of a team to ensure work load is completed on time. This is a demanding role, so candidates must be experienced and physically fit. This would be a great opportunity for somebody looking for long term work.
If you are a warehouse operative looking for a brilliant opportunity, then check out the below job details!
- You will be responsible for chiller and freezer picking and loading within a busy warehouse
- There is lots of physical activity involved in this role
- Quality checking products before dispatch
- Start time TBC (at the time of advert 22.00 -6.30 am) therefore ideally would need transport due to location
- We also offer full branded company uniform free of charge
- 24HR support from a dedicated operations team
- Moving stock around, Stacking shelves and General warehouse work. You will need Hi Vis and safety boots. Be able to commit to late starts and early morning finish, with flexibility.
- Be able to get to and from the depot location based in Tonbridge
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good level of English, Reading, speaking & listening
- Experience working within a chilled or Frozen environment Essential
- You’ll be a natural team player with a real drive to deliver results
- You will also enjoy working within a team and ensuring that you hit targets and achieve results.
- Caring passionately for our customers
- Work together as one team
You'll be a valuable member of the Warehouse Team, contributing to the success of our business. .
APPLY NOW using google forms (you require a google account to do this).
Alternatively email email@example.com detailing the below:
- The role you are applying for
- Your full name
- Contact details (phone and email)
- Relevant experience
- Your CV if you have one