We are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives to work join our NIGHTS team!
You'll be working 40 hours a week, between 22:00pm-6.30am - including some weekend availability. Whilst you are on your probation period and undergoing your training, the hours will be 17:00pm - 01:30am.
This role is essential to the smooth running of the business and ensures our customers get the right orders, as well as the best possible service! Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and processing food items using a handheld scanner - sorting by route and working as a team to ensure workloads are completed on time
• Chiller and freezer picking and loading within our busy warehouse
• Quality checking products before they are dispatched
• Moving stock around, stacking shelves, and general warehouse duties
• As this role is very demanding, it is essential that you have experience in working in a warehouse and chilled and frozen environments
• Good communication and listening skills
• Great team player who works hard, to ensure we hit targets and achieve results
• Local to our warehouses based in Central Tonbridge, Kent. (As this is a night shift role, it would be ideal to have own transport)
In return you will receive
• A competitive salary of up to £28,662 per year
• 26 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
• 24hr support from our dedicated operations team
• Free parking
• Free uniform provided
• Excellent staff purchase scheme across our range of stock
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Regular social events
We are a fast-growing fine food wholesaler supplying many of the finest chefs throughout London and the South East, chances are if you eat out you’ve eaten products supplied by us! Our people make our business, this is an excellent opportunity to join a group of like-minded individuals, who help each other out and have some fun along the way!
Our Mission – to provide chefs with great service, great produce and less hassle
Our Produce – we have over 4,000 products and a range that is always growing. We stock; dairy, frozen, dry goods chilled non-food and some quirky specialist items too
Our Fleet – We don’t use agency drivers so our clients will see the same regular faces doing the deliveries daily and we always aim to deliver at a time convenient to them.