Albion Fine Foods is a fast-growing fine food wholesaler supplying many of the finest chefs throughout London and the South East. We deliver to our customers 7 days a week, supplying ambient, chilled and frozen goods to over 2000 pubs, restaurants, hotels and businesses.
Our Mission – to provide chefs with a great service, great produce and less hassle
Our Produce – over 4,000 products and an ever expanding range
It’s a busy time for the hospitality industry now Covid restrictions have lifted. This means we need extra team members to support the busy operation of the business. We understand the world of work has changed drastically over the last 2 years, with a work-life balance being even more important and making work fit around family commitments rather than vice versa, that’s why we’re not only looking for full time staff; we will happily consider flexible working arrangements for everyone.
A recent employee survey has told us that our people are the best thing about working at Albion:
"I have been with Albion from the start and the close network and friendly atmosphere makes it a great place to work"
About the role:
Our Production area is responsible for producing on average 1500 units of dry goods a day, that’s a lot of herbs, spices, nuts, rice and other similar items.
We are looking for hard-working, reliable individuals to join this small but busy department making sure we have enough dry stock to fill the shelves ready for the night team to come in and pick the orders.
Working 4am-1pm, 5 shifts across 6 days (Monday to Saturday) responsibilities include:
- Preparing products to the required daily targets
- Preparing products by weighing and repacking in the required sizes
- Basic quality checks of products
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping and ensure food hygiene is adhered to
You will need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with teams across the business
In return you will receive:
- A salary up to £20,956
- 26 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Free parking permit
- Free uniform
- Excellent staff purchase scheme across our range of stock
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular social events
Click here to APPLY NOW