We are looking for a warehouse operative who is physically capable of providing first class working practice within the warehouse environment.....
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- This role is an active role
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles with fork lift truck
- Making sure all stock is labelled and stored correctly
- Stock rotation and general housekeeping
- Inspecting incoming goods against paperwork
- Prepare and assist with stock checks
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
- A hard working individual
- Someone self-motivated and eager to learn
- A reliable and committed person
- Experience is preferable, forklift licence is preferable but not a necessity
- Drivers licence preferable as you may be required to drive a vehicle to deliver goods to customers or move stock between our two sites
£20,000 salary, full-time 45 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm (occasionally working a Saturday– with a day off in the week)
If you are interested in the role please fill in the form below and we will give you a call to discuss your application..